Have you finished your studies in Australia within last six months from Australian educational institute and looking for a visa that will allow you to stay here further?
You may be eligible for Temporary Skilled Graduate Visa.
This visa has two streams
- Graduate work stream
This stream is for international students who have recently graduated with either an eligible qualification or with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation on the list of eligible skilled occupations. A visa is granted for 18 months from the date of grant.
- The application is processed within 75 days (time of processing may vary).
- Post study stream
This stream is for international students who graduate with a higher education degree (Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate) from an Australian education provider. This stream is only available to students who applied for and was granted, their first student visa to Australia on or after 5 November 2011. A visa in this stream can be granted for up to four years from the date the visa is granted.
- The application is processed within 72 days(time of processing may vary).
Each stream has further different requirements that must be met to be able to apply for the specific visa.
- Age must be less than 50 years
- Be in Australia.
- Hold an eligible visa.
- Meet the two-year Australian study requirement within last six months.
- Meet the English language requirement.
- Have recently graduated with either an eligible qualification or with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List(MLTSSL).
- Have health insurance in Australia.
- Meet health and character requirements.
- Meet the specific requirements of the stream in which you are applying for this visa.
The outcome of the visa allows you and your family to stay, work, and study temporarily in Australia until the expiry of the visa.
Yes, Family members can be included in Subclass 485 visa, if they meet the requirements, have right documents, pay the visa application charge.
Do you think you are eligible for the Graduate Skilled Visa Subclass 485?
It is important that you have the professional advice. We can help you assess your situation and provide the personalised solution to make the transition stress-free and accurately.
Contact your Gate Migration Advisor today.