The Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190) is a points-based visa for skilled workers nominated by an Australian state or territory.
The visa applicant must submit EOI (Expression of Interest) through Skill Select online migration program.
You also need to apply for state sponsorship with an Australian state/territory. This will require that you meet the sponsorship requirements and have work experience in a position listed on one of the State Migration Plans.
After you are invited to apply, the completed application is submitted for the approval by the department.
Subclass 190 has a higher priority processing than Skilled Independent visa subclass 189.
- A skilled worker in an occupation that is on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL).
- Nomination by the Australian state or territory you wish to settle in has been approved
- Have been invited to apply for the visa
- Have a positive skills assessment for your nominated occupation from the relevant assessing body
- Have a minimum score of 65 points on the points test
- Under 45 years of age
- Have competent level of English language
- You did not meet the pass mark required to obtain a Skilled Independent Visa
- You meet the character and health requirements
Each Australian state and territory have its own list of occupations, requirements, and processes
Primary Applicant – AUD 3755
Secondary Applicant – 18 and over – AUD 1875
– under 18 – AUD 940
This is a permanent visa that allows you to work and live indefinitely in Australia.
You may be required to live in the nominated state or territory for a certain number of the year(s) when you first arrive in Australia.
You have benefit to enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses.
Contact us to understand the entire process. An incomplete application may result in delayed processing. Our dedicated Registered Migration Agent will provide you with the guidance to advance through the process making it easier and faster.